1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

used HTC Evo 4G

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by kz0ff97, Sep 17, 2011.

1. kz0ff97

kz0ff97 Guest

(1) Used HTC Evo 4G *********SOLD************
    ---includes---
    (1) SanDisk 8GB microSD installed
    (1) Phantom Skinz screen protector installed
    (1) stock HTC charger
    (1) original box and manual, box is a bit ripped and torn if you care
    ============================================

Selling my HTC Evo 4G because my work provides a smartphone now so I canceled my service.

One year old - purchased Sept 2010
    Condition: 8 of 10
    ....The LCD is mint because the screen protector was installed immediately
    ...screen protector is still in pretty good shape
    ...Light scuffs or scratches along the edge/corners.
    ...Some scratches on the camera lens from the stupid design where it is not recessed. I am very careful with my stuff, boy was I pissed when I realized this :-( You can see some stray lines in light photos at times because of this. I would call the phone 9 of 10 if not for this, I don't know how important it is to ppl.
    ....Everything works fine I tested the Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Camera, Videocamera all before doing a complete factory reset.
    .... It is back to current stock UnRooted status. I ran the most recent 2.3.3 RUU and did did the OTA PRL update after, and formatted the SD card.

PM me if interested! THIS IS A GREAT PRICE! I have seen similar phones going for 25-50$ more on eBay. I can send a link to my 500+ rating eBay profile which I am retiring due to nutcases there harassing me (its a different user name) I also sold an HTC Incredible here last year.

I Will ship via Priority mail in the US.
    I only accept PayPal.

2. kz0ff97

kz0ff97 Guest

There is one offer pending payment, however feel free to inquire in case that falls through. I will post updates when available. Thanks.

3. kz0ff97

kz0ff97 Guest

This has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired.