1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Used phone recomendations

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by ImCharming, May 10, 2012.

1. ImCharming

ImCharming Newbie
    None

Apr 1, 2011
    Hi, currently I have a thunderbolt, my battery died and parts of the screen have died or something, I tried everything to fix it, even did a factory reset, still no success. I've decided to get a new phone, well a used one off ebay.

I have no idea what to get. I'm planning on putting my phone on ebay once I get a new one, for parts or something. I don't really want to spend more than $200, but if I have to go over a little that's fine. I'd like the razr maxx but I don't want to spend that much when I'll only be using the phone for 8 more months.

So what phone should I look into? Was looking at the bionic, charge or revolution. Not really sure which though. HDMI is a plus...

Suggestions would be great! Thank you!

Advertisement

2. ImCharming

ImCharming Newbie
    None

Apr 1, 2011
    Just bought a razr for $247, in like new condition. good deal?

3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love
    None

May 14, 2010
    Female
    AZ
    I would say that if everything is working, and the screen is in good condition that you got a very good deal! Let us know how you like it.

4. ImCharming

ImCharming Newbie
    None

Apr 1, 2011
    Sounds like a good deal... Here's the description..

You are bidding on a used Black 16GB Motorola Droid Razr which is in great condition. It comes with a used Otterbox Defender Case,used Car/Navigation Dock, and the home charger/sync cable. The car/navigation dock does not come with the charger cable or the 3.5 aux cable. The charger is a normal car charger and doesn't come with the dock even when purchasing brand new. The Aux Cable that came with it original was cheap I thought, so I purchased a nicer one. You can purchase a Aux cable for very cheap. Just thought I would let the future buyer made aware of this. It is truly a great phone and I think the buyer will be pleased. I only ship in the US. Please contact with any questions or concerns you might have. Thanks and happing bidding!

Just realized I also have the Web top adapter plug and a additional Otterbox Commuter case. I'm going to include those as well.

5. PhoneFanatic1

PhoneFanatic1 Newbie
    None

Did you pick that up on eBay? If so, you definitely got a good deal..

6. ImCharming

ImCharming Newbie
    None

Apr 1, 2011
    Yeah, from ebay. Almost seems too good to be true, but he has 100% reseller ratings so yeah.. I'm excited!