• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AndroidGreg

Jun 8, 2011
I am currently planning on selling my prevail in a month due to a parental decision to transfer to a different service provider for better coverage at home.

I currently have Shabbymod 0.9 Loaded. I would like to know what people are willing to pay. It is slightly used, has small almost invisible hairline scratches on the screen that are only seen at extreme angles.

Comes with a red plastic and black rubber fish-bone case, Motorola charger and 2gb SD card.

Please express your offers on Stock, Rooted, And shabbymod 0.9 loaded.

I will then average all the offers and the winner, Stock, Rooted or shabbymod will be how it is sold.

I will then be put up for sale on ebay where I will edit this post and put up a link for it so my fellow rooters may bid for this also.

Hmm I was thinking about selling mine too as we get closer to the m930 coming out. Mine too is rooted with a custom made chipshield screen protector and an azer silicone gel case with shabbymod .8slim and cwm. I was thinking about asking $125 for it. Sounds fair. Mine has no visible scratches, scuffs. Its in A-1 condition.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones