1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Used Smartphone Do's & Dont's...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jg62, Aug 19, 2012.

1. jg62

jg62 Well-Known Member

.....not sure if this is the right place for this, feel free to move this post at your leisure.

Just wondering when purchasing a used smartphone what I should be on guard for so as not to be fleeced on a purchase.

Obviously a clean ESN/MEID, no cracked screen, and no red stickers showing water damage, goes without saying. I am more curious about a way to check the functionality of the phone, is there some kind of checklist that I should run thru. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. Tried using the search function for this but it seems the new search is not quite as friendly to use, as the old one was.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

ocnbrze and jg62 like this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well one thing you can also consider is to just take the phone in to a sprint store and let them check it out. my friend has done it before with a phone he bought off of ebay with no issues. i think he bought insurance though.

jg62 likes this.
  4. jg62

jg62 Well-Known Member

Thx ocn, why is it sometimes the most obvious answers, are never that obvious....:):):)

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews