1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support used this app and now my screen is black...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vecchioni27, Oct 19, 2010.

1. vecchioni27

vecchioni27 Member

Oct 12, 2010
    I opened this app (battery booster, can't post link because I am new) after downloading it excited to hoping it was better then a previous one I was trying that seemed to do next to nothing.

I saw the brightness button and hit it. It showed 11%. I was like oh I thought I had this all the way down...so I use the scroller to take it all the way down assuming 0% meant that it was the lowest it could possible dim the screen...well it sure is a battery saver considering I can't even see my screen as its completely BLACK...............................

1. Why would you even allow something like this in a app.
    2. Please help me fix it...

I have tried for about an hour to assume where the scroll down, and mounting the phone to my computer so that I could possibly uninstall it via computer with no luck...

Advertisement

2. vecchioni27

vecchioni27 Member

Oct 12, 2010
  3. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    This and that.
    Here
  4. iamnotafanofgravel

iamnotafanofgravel New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    I have done something similar to two phones. Factory reset does not fix it. You may be able to flash it and fix it. I swapped out the ones that I broke at the verizon store.

5. NOsquid

NOsquid Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Yeah, seems like they pack brightness toggles into a lot of apps these days. Every time I see one my heart starts beating faster and I uninstall ASAP