• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

usefull warp apps

Well, of course Facebook & Instagram. I like taking pics w/ mah phone. Then edit the crap outta it hehe The Facebook app leaves much to be desired. Also, espn scorecenter. Gotta keep up with my teams & college/NFL football.

Hmm what else?! Adownloader (aargh) Ebay, beweather (love the widget), Ulysse Speedometer, Pandora.

What else? Umm, doubletwist alarm (paid version) & also adw launcher ex (paid version) I like to check the store every now and again to see if anything catches my eye :)

Upvote 0
OOH I LOVE INSTAGRAM! I can never get enough pictures of what people are eating for lunch

meanwhile_on_instagram-154949.jpg

Upvote 0
im probably moving to an island myself sometime soon, for now tho, im in illinois, i could take some wonderful pictures of a cow... lol. but yea i just remembered a very useful app, most video players HATE aac audio, DicePlayer gets the job done nicely tho, tested it with the highest quality i had, 1:37 3.86gb 1080p mkv with aac audio plays all the way through not a single hiccup. any other player i used would desync the audio and stutter like crazy. had to migrate from my beloved moboplayer but it was worth the switch

Upvote 0
the one and only thing that took me away from mobo, mkv format... sad but true, mkv playback is horrible, you can do hardware decoding and the video plays good but there is NO sound, or you can do software decoding and the video is all choppy and out of sync, but you get your sound back. diceplayer gets it right

Upvote 0
Gosms Pro: I like it because I could backup texts.

Xbox Smartglass: Send and check messages.

You Version The Bible App: I do believe in GOD

TubeMate: Download YouTube videos

Trulia - For Rent: Good app to use if your lease is up

Video Caller Id: Ringtones is so like yesterday, why not have a video playing

PlayerPro: Media player

Swiftkey 3: My favorite keyboard

Just a few must have apps. Take Care.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones