• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

User Manual?

t147

Jun 27, 2012
Anyone know of where I can download one of these? I guess I'm talking specifically about the camera - I can make educated guesses at most of the little icons on screen etc. but a user guide would be a big help (still haven't completely worked out the sphere function properly yet). Just can't find one anywhere, can anyone help? Thanks

That's great, thanks for your help. Unfortunately I'm either stupid (likely) or have different settings on my phone. The only 3 things in my Play Books app appear to be "Treasure Island", "The three Musketeers" and "Alice's adventures ..."

Am I missing something obvious??

Upvote 0
That's great, thanks for your help. Unfortunately I'm either stupid (likely) or have different settings on my phone. The only 3 things in my Play Books app appear to be "Treasure Island", "The three Musketeers" and "Alice's adventures ..."

Am I missing something obvious??

You need to hit the search icon. It's not obvious. You would expect it to open up already in search mode ..

Upvote 0
Thanks again for the replies. I really must have my dunce's cap on today. Searching in the Google bookstore (and yes, the search is definitely refined to books), the closest match I get to "Nexus 4 Guidebook" is the Nexus 7 Guidebook. No sign of a Nexus 4 guidebook

fantastic phone and all, just can't believe something this (supposedly) simple is proving such a headache

(I have now managed to find an app call LG Nexus 4 Manual, hopefully that does the trick)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones