1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips User video review; testing apps, general usage and mention of flip case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vard, May 3, 2012.

1. vard

vard Newbie
    None

Dec 18, 2009
    Hi guys,

Just in case anyone might happen to be looking for a video demonstration of the phone, the odd accessory and its various features, I'm linking a quick series of videos I put together.

PART ONE (General usage/camera/gaming with GTA III) HTC One X Review and testing apps (part 1) - YouTube

PART TWO (Case/gaming with Shadowgun)HTC One X Review and testing apps (part 2) - YouTube

PART THREE (More app demonstrations/browser/netflix/gaming with Onlive) HTC One X Review and testing apps (part 3) - YouTube

I'm really impressed with the device. I had been waiting for the Galaxy SIII and couldn't help but wonder if I'd regret not holding out until its release... but after seeing the slightly underwhelming unveiling by Samsung today I'm delighted I decided to jump the gun and opt for the One X.

One thing I forgot to mention in my rubbishy series of reviews was battery life. I was expecting the worst here, but my expectations have been thoroughly exceeded. I'm a very heavy user, and have been getting a full days use before the battery goes anywhere near low.

Advertisement

Tags: