• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Using another controller for remote play?

So i want to be able to trick remote play on my Sony Xperia XZ2 to use another android bluetooth controller as the other controller i have which is this http://www.mogaanywhere.com/controllers/propower which is a really nice controller and has a stand which i can attach my phone to and it just makes playing games more comfortable and the design of the controller i really like rather than the default DUALSHOCK 4 PS4 controller...

The controller itself works on my phone in every other app but in the PS4 Remote Play app it seems to be disabled and it forces me to use my Dualshock controller which is annoying...

I literally made this account so that i can tease your brains and i'm hoping some super genius will come across this thread and tell me any sort of workaround i could do in order to make this possible

Many Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones