• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Using Google Glass with Droid Maxx (streaming issues)

So I was lucky enough to get into the Glass explorers program, and have been using it for about a week. It synchs great with my Maxx, with the MyGlass app, and using the Screencast feature is always a crowd pleaser. Here's where the fun stops though. In order to use Glass for what I really want to use it for, education (clinical sales), I need to be able to broadcast to a large audience. While my old Razr Maxx had a micro-HDMI out, this new one inexplicably doesn't have one of those, nor is it on the list of MHL-compatible devices. So I'm pretty much stuck trying a Miracast or Chromecast solution, which I really don't prefer, or am I missing something and can I use an MHL adapter after all?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones