1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Using google play credit?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Claghorn, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Claghorn

Claghorn Well-Known Member

When, exactly, do you get the chance to say how to pay for something? I don't want to buy something I'd like to pay for with the credit, only to get through the entire process without ever noticing any option to select credit card versus credit :).

Advertisement

2. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

May 14, 2010
    When you click the blue button that has the price on it, a little "accept and buy" window pops up. If you tap your payment type, you'll see a list of all the possible payment types - which will include your Google Play balance.

If you have a credit, it usually defaults to the credit.

Trimbaud, davewood44 and Claghorn like this.
  3. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    I got an email stating that my Google Play Balance is ready to use, but that payment option never came up on the app I started to install. I had to uninstall immediately to make sure I was refunded.

I tried it again, now the app says 'purchased' as opposed to installed, I donlt think I hut the install this time but want to get the 'purchased' gone. I emailed the app to see what's up.

EDIT: I just tried with another app and the Play Balance default did come up. Are there certain apps that don't qualify. - i.e. Slingplayer for my Slingbox