• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Using icon pack with rooted phone

flash fresh 1.1 over again then flash the icon pack then flash your theme from NOJ then do the boot screen.....reboot the phone after each flash ...it will work that way ...that what i did and its running fine same thing you have fresh 1.1 icon pack expresso theme nexusboot screen and custom lockscreen

Gonna debate this, part of me wants my phone like that, part of me just wants to wait until the 2 figure out what is conflicting lol.

Upvote 0
it works the way i posted to do it just be sure and reboot in between each flash

Fresh 1.1 flash
Icon flash
Theme flash
FC....

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, I used the pre-kitchen...I also rebooted every time before flashing the next .zip through kitchen.

It may be kitchen, I just haven't messed with flashing anything from the SD card manually except the Rom, I've just used kitchen for everything else...

Upvote 0
Fresh 1.1 flash
Icon flash
Theme flash
FC....

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, I used the pre-kitchen...I also rebooted every time before flashing the next .zip through kitchen.

It may be kitchen, I just haven't messed with flashing anything from the SD card manually except the Rom, I've just used kitchen for everything else...

i flashed both the rom and the icons with the recovery img and then applyed the theme with the kitchen :thinking:

Upvote 0
flash rom with recovery then reboot
flash flips flash player fix from recovery then reboot
flash icons pack with recovery then reboot
apply theme with kitchen then it will reboot for you
then any lockscreens or extra special thing you want

that is what i did and has worked for me

Wow I'm such a newb, I didn't even see the flash fix, and I just thought it was normal that I had to try and play Youtube videos 5 times before it would actually play....:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I did this and half of I icon change and others didn't like my clock and phone screen, what's up with that?

I haven't gotten mine to work but it seems like everyone else has.

Are those shortcuts that were on your screen already?? Have you tried deleting them and creating new shortcuts?

Try also pulling up your full list from the tray, and look at the icons there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones