1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Using it now

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by mlrz24, Oct 13, 2017.

1. mlrz24

mlrz24 Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 4, 2013
    Has anyone tried Microsoft's new browser yet? Works good on Android. I really like it on Windows 10 so I'm excited it's finally ported over. Browser syncing across devices is important.

Advertisement

psionandy likes this.
  2. psionandy

psionandy Android Expert

Dec 5, 2009
    Male
    Gizmonic Institute - mug in a yellow jumpsuit
    liverpool
    How well does it hook in with the windows 10 system? ... I believe that continuity of document editing, and the hand over from desktop to mobile etc was one of the drivers behind the project

3. mlrz24

mlrz24 Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 4, 2013
    Well I haven't tried that yet cause you need Windows 10 fall creators editions which isn't out yet. I will try it as soon as it's available. I hope a data saver and a home button is added in the final edition of the browser for Android.

psionandy likes this.
  4. kblanco

kblanco Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Male
    I've been evaluating Edge for Android and I also liked it. But how do you keep the various sites that you visit from popping up on the home page? I turned off the newsfeed cause I get my news from elsewhere, enjoy the built in adblocker and coming from Microsoft as it's the premier browser for MS I would imagine it's not going to be allowed to languish. But I hate how when you visit a site it pops up on the home page... If I could turn that function off I'd probably just go with Edge over the others that I've looked at...

psionandy likes this.