1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Using Quickpic

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by jap6978, Dec 26, 2011.

1. jap6978

jap6978 Lurker

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know why QuickPic would re-arrange my photos in some non-logical order:thinking:? I installed this app to be able to have photos of family, friends, etc seperated by date in different folders as well as having pictures taken with the camera seperate from those I have stored on the sd card. Im using a moto photon and any helo would be appreciated. Thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tcat007

tcat007 Android Expert

Quickpic shows each folder separately. It has a sort option for folders, then another sort option when you open a folder. Just click them menu button and see if it will sort like you want.

jap6978 likes this.
  3. jap6978

jap6978 Lurker

tcat007, THANK YOU!! That put my pics back in order. You wouldnt happen to know why certain folders would be split into two folders though do you? How can I get one folder (for instance a folder with family pics) to stay as one intact folder as it is saved on my sd card?

4. itsallgood

itsallgood Android Expert

You would have to create the folders and then move the pictures to that folder. Then when you go into QuickPic, they will be sorted as you like. You can create the folders within QuickPic.

jap6978 likes this.
  5. jap6978

jap6978 Lurker

Thank you, I will try that