Help Using Samsung widgets with LauncherPro?

D

Deleted User

Hi all...

I would like to use the samsung widgets (daily briefing) in the launcherPro, but i cant figure out how to... is ther a way?

thanks 4ur time

NZtechfreak

Android Expert
Can't be done, sorry.

There are better alternatives to almost every Samsung widget to be perfectly honest, were there particular bits of Daily Briefing that you were interested in?

D

Deleted User

I would like to have the forecast with my daily agenda as i had... i have not found anything like that ...

NZtechfreak

Android Expert
I don't think there's an AP news widget out there.

But they have RSS feeds, and there are various RSS readers with useful widgets out there...

Regards weather: Do you have Beautiful Widgets installed? A must for every Android homescreen I think (although Sense UI phones have an HTC one that is nearly as good).

goughy

I use beautiful widgets for the weather, and then currently smooth calendar widget for my next upcoming appointments etc. But you could use agenda widget or something as well. Much better than daily briefing because half the stuff on daily briefing I didn't want or like. And I use LP anyway.

NZtechfreak

Android Expert
Are you sure you have LauncherPro Plus, and not just the regular version? If you paid for Plus, but don't have all the other widgets, then I'd suggest emailing the developer. He's super nice, and considering how busy he is, very responsive.

D

Deleted User

Are you sure you have LauncherPro Plus, and not just the regular version? If you paid for Plus, but don't have all the other widgets, then I'd suggest emailing the developer. He's super nice, and considering how busy he is, very responsive.

Yes i got the plus. how do i get a hold to Fede's email?