1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Using the nova launcher.!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by prithvi7412, Jul 30, 2018.

1. prithvi7412

prithvi7412 Lurker

I feel that using nova launcher on my g6 the bettrey drains little bit faster nd it has also some lag issue on heavy gaming.! Anyone feels that too!? Or anyone have solutions.!?

Advertisement

2. good4life

good4life Newbie

No solution but maybe an alternative. I downloaded Nova and bought the license but have never used it. At the same time, I downloaded Microsoft launcher and have been using it ever since. If you haven't tried it try it. This is not meant to knock Nova as it's reputation is there. Launcher just fit my needs as it is simple, clean and light. Just so you know, I have Nova loaded just not installed as I may change my mind at any time.

prithvi7412 likes this.
  3. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I've used Nova for years, including on much less powerful devices than the G6, without any problems. So I am surprised if Nova is causing lag on a G6. But I don't have that phone, so can't say either way.

prithvi7412 and Dannydet like this.
  4. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Maybe try reducing the animation speed..?? That'll reduce lag really quickly..

prithvi7412 likes this.
  5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Nova Launcher never caused any lag on my LG G6 regardless of what i was doing. I used to love to play "Zombie Gunship" from Limbic when that was my everyday carry phone..

prithvi7412 and Hadron like this.
  6. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

I primarily used nova and everything me launchers. I switch between them to mix things up, currently have nova installed

7. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Any lag? I define Lag as looking a a screen for multiple seconds before you see anything.

LG G6 Forum

The LG G6 release date was March 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 821 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

March 2017
Release Date
Reviews