1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Using uot kitchen with cm7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by starstress, Sep 25, 2011.

1. starstress

starstress Android Enthusiast
    None

Has anyone done so? If so can you tell me what files to upload, I tried the cyanbread but I get nothing, havent tried androidian yet but dont wanna go through putting it together only for it not to work, rather know for sure

Advertisement

2. Aplus

Aplus Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 12, 2010
    Bay Area
    Yeah, I also tried uploading one of the themes and customizing it but when I rebooted it would go back to stock so I decided to change the default theme like in any other rom. Just upload what it tells you to: SystemUI.apk (can be found in system/apps) and framework.apk (found in framework folder.) Hope this helps. I still have the theme I made if you would like to try it. It is a black and red theme.

3. blaxican25

blaxican25 Android Expert
    None

Mar 23, 2011
    Another planet Far Away
    do this make your theme in the kitchen when you get to the file upload part choose a cm7 theme chooser apk like Cyanbread.apk or Androidian.apk when it's done cooking it will give you a zip file open it and get the new apk file place on sd card navigate to it using a file manager install it then go to the cm7 theme chooser and apply it then reboot phone.

4. Aplus

Aplus Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 12, 2010
    Bay Area
    That was my problem, every time I rebooted it would revert back to default. Is there a workaround for this or something I missed. I no longer use CM7 but it would be go to know if/when I go back to using it. TIA

5. blaxican25

blaxican25 Android Expert
    None

Mar 23, 2011
    Another planet Far Away
    i used the windows phone theme apk and it works even after rebooting

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you can use any theme chooser apk that works on your phone the icons will remain the same but you can change the status bar icons and notification pull down colors.

6. starstress

starstress Android Enthusiast
    None

Im gonna try the theme chooser option, framework and system ui worked great except I kept getting a process error on the status bar.

Tags: