• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UVERSE application?

I have to say after seeing the commercials for the iPhone app, I feel distinctly like a second tier customer. I just renewed my contract with AT&T wireless with the purchase of an HTC Aria (which I love).

I've been on the bubble regarding U-Verse since the beginning. I was hoping they would be adding critical features for managing disk space on the DVR since day one maybe 8 or 10 months ago. They haven't done squat but to add features that are easy to spotlight on a commercial, nothing to fix shortcomings that you don't notice till after subscribing.

I love the total home DVR but I'm really frustrated with AT&T, and this is the icing on the cake!

Upvote 0
I have a very strong feeling that unless you are an AT&T Wireless user you are never going to see a UVERSE app. I have Uverse, but I'm a Sprint customer and I am NOT going to change that part of it, especially for a company that tries to bully you into their products.
Ive had a blackberry storm the past 2 years with verizon and i had a launcher for uverse that it would go right to my guide and recording my dvr. now with android i dont see one at all.:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones