1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

v3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jtobin09, Jun 6, 2010.

1. jtobin09

jtobin09 Newbie

Am I able to get a replacement if my phone is running the leakv3?

2. CrazyKnight128

CrazyKnight128 Well-Known Member

Im wondering that two, I know its been covered, honestly im just to lazy to search right now.

3. dirtmouth

dirtmouth Android Enthusiast

I had the v3 leakand was able to get a replacement under the 1 year manufacture warranty, reason was a hardware issue. trackball didnt work properly. they never questioned the OS .

4. ThorSkaagi

ThorSkaagi Well-Known Member

Yes, just don't tell them. It looks identical to the OTA and the average Verizon employee won't tell the difference.

5. Zerethusta

Zerethusta Member

Yes you can, assuming you have a hardware issue. Silent call bug, dead trackball, etc. Going in and saying "I have non-official software and I want a new phone" is not going to get you anywhere.

jtobin - This has been covered. MANY times. Specifically. Search.

CrazyKnight - Generally it is considered INCREDIBLY poor taste on a forum to admit you're too lazy to search for something that you know has been covered. Just a heads up.

cmajpwc likes this.
  6. thenestor

thenestor Android Expert

Yes.

No need to search, answer is yes.

Not only that, but now Verizon is shipping out new and refurbished phones with the same bootloader as v3. So there's no more difference.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews