• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Yes you can, assuming you have a hardware issue. Silent call bug, dead trackball, etc. Going in and saying "I have non-official software and I want a new phone" is not going to get you anywhere.

jtobin - This has been covered. MANY times. Specifically. Search.

CrazyKnight - Generally it is considered INCREDIBLY poor taste on a forum to admit you're too lazy to search for something that you know has been covered. Just a heads up.

Reactions: cmajpwc
Upvote 0
Am I able to get a replacement if my phone is running the leakv3?

Yes.

Im wondering that two, I know its been covered, honestly im just to lazy to search right now.

No need to search, answer is yes.

Yes, just don't tell them. It looks identical to the OTA and the average Verizon employee won't tell the difference.

Not only that, but now Verizon is shipping out new and refurbished phones with the same bootloader as v3. So there's no more difference.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones