1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support v6.0.1 update stopped firewall from working and bluetooth issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by callmefrank, Apr 18, 2016.

1. callmefrank

callmefrank Lurker
    None

Sep 2, 2014
    I've used mobiwol for a couple of years on an s2, and just moved to a s6 Edge, but since the update its stopped allowing wifi and mobile connections. Not sure if I it was an app I had blocked, so I downloaded more no root firewalls and none of these worked either.

Anyone else having this issue, or know of a firewall that works and has features such as blocking background apps?

Also, the Bluetooth keeps turning itself on. Whether it be mobile or wifi data, more often than not I unlock the phone and the BT is on. Repeatedly turning it off nor restarting helps

** sorry but I posted this in the Android Questions forum simply because I didn't realise there was a specific forum area for the s6 edge.

Advertisement

2. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    Investment Banking
    US
    It works on the Galaxy S7 with no issues. Have you checked for the latest version and have you tried uninstalling and then reinstall? Also try clearing system cache.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge was released in 2015, and offered a curved display versus the standard flat panel found in the standard Galaxy S6. The device features a 5.1-inch display, 3GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, and a 16MP rear-facing camera.