1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

V6 script question...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DaRayvn, Aug 28, 2011.

1. DaRayvn

DaRayvn Android Enthusiast

does anyone get theirs to say Hard to Kill??? i've done the process 3 times in a row and it just keeps saying Bulletproof.....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

I'm hard to kill.

Are you using Script Manager to do it? that's what I did, then I picked 8.

3. DaRayvn

yup, i followed that video in, the V6 Supercharger script thread....did it exactly as shown, and it just comes up bulletproof

4. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

Hmm.. Destiny perhaps?

5. DaRayvn

lol starting to seem that way

6. Sarge1721

Sarge1721 Newbie

You're good to go. It's just an updated version of the script. I run this script every time I flash a ROM and it works awesome!! Enjoy!! :D

DaRayvn likes this.
  7. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Android Expert

So after you run the script, what else do you have to do? I looked in my /data folder on my SD card and I don't see that it put a file there that I can choose to run on boot so that the script stays active.

8. DaRayvn

http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all...of-launchers-only-android-memory-fixer-2.html

scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see a link to a video on youtube with a guy showing you exactly what to do step by step....

9. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

I think it is persistent. When I have run it again, at a later date, I see that when it lists the before and after changes it made in memory, the readings are the same, ie, no change, so I think it it there without the script 'staying active'

10. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Android Expert

The guide I followed actually said something about not setting it to boot. What you do is after a reboot, re-run the script. If the freemins or whatever are the same as the option you chose (or it says something obvious like "hard to kill") then you're good.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews