1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

V6 super charger

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zeft64, Jul 9, 2013.

1. zeft64

zeft64 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if its safe to use the v6 super charger script on a stock ROM? I'm on f

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. zeft64

zeft64 Well-Known Member

118 of you saw this and didn't reply.... smh so rude

3. Zephyr101

Zephyr101 Android Enthusiast

It's rude of you to not be patient
    Some of us have work and other things to tend to, and maybe they don't answer because this has already been asked lots of times somewhere around this forum, use the search button please.

4. Zephyr101

http://androidforums.com/motion-4g-all-things-root/677869-patched-service-jar-v6-supercharger.html

http://androidforums.com/motion-4g-all-things-root/615653-v6-supercharger-3g-turbocharger.html

Next time, be a little more patient and don't say the community is rude look at all they have already done for you, Roms, recoveries, themes, you think you could have done those things for yourself? when you couldn't even use the search button.
    Next time please do use it.
    Took me less than 2 minutes to find these.
    And be less rude to the community, thank you

5. zeft64

zeft64 Well-Known Member

Dude take a chill pill it was a joke that I posted just to bump the thread, get out ya feelings.... I swear this is what keeps me from posting ROMs from this phone, makes me not even want to try most of the time

6. Zephyr101

I suggest you try, see how hard and long it takes to make one, then you could learn to be patient.
    All I'm saying is, next time. Use the search button and be patient. Thank you.
    I don't wanna be in an argument, it isn't worth the time and I don't want a mod having to use some of their time cleaning up or blocking a thread.

7. unicyclist

unicyclist Well-Known Member

Please be polite, even with jokes. Jokes don't come across well in text.

zeft64 likes this.
  8. zeft64

zeft64 Well-Known Member

Dude.... already made ROMs before.... its nothing new.... it was a joke so just chill

9. zeft64

zeft64 Well-Known Member

Ehhh you have a point

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews