1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories Valpo67 Intro post and accessory question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Valpo67, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Valpo67

Valpo67 New Member

Aug 28, 2010
    I'm an old broad who loves toys. I had an iPhone that I loved, but my company used Verizon, so I've worked my way through Blackberrys, the original Droid, and now the Droid X.

Got to tell you that the X is as good as the iPhone. I wish there was a whispering icon to put here because I've whined so long about my phones not being as good as the iPhone that I will now have to find something else to complain about--how about my PC vs. my Mac. Oh, well.

Love this forum. I have an original Droid car mount and wanted to find out about the X mount without going into a Verizon store, signing in, and waiting a half-hour. Hey, that's something new to whine about.

I also like hanging out with so many young, tech-savvy users with such good advice.

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    you forgot to mention young and HANDSOME tech savvy people. ;) . JK, I'm not young. I'm 52 and I'll teasing you!

Firstly, I want to warmly welcome you here. Secondly, I want to move this post to the Droid X accessories forum so you can get more advice and meet some more of us who are DX owners. Yes, I have a DX and it is BETTER THAN THE IPHONE!!!! ;)

HEY EVERYBODY, I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO VAL. BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL OR I'LL COME OVER THERE AND SMACK YA! ;)

Steven