1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Vanilla Questions...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Hitmanthe3rd, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Hitmanthe3rd

Hitmanthe3rd Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Computer stuffs...
    Wisconsin
    So I really like the Theme of Vanilla but...I'm also very picky and am Currently on the Third Wave with Hydra UV- (Yes im on Sense...).....Now on to my Question!

I want a Vanilla Rom that Syncs my Facebook Friends and doesnt have that Lame Black bar that is under the Call button....Something like More PB&J....Any thoughts? And why is it that all Recent Vanilla roms have that lame Black part?

Advertisement

2. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Android Expert

Jan 9, 2010
    Restaurant Owner and Chef
    Denver
    The New skyraider vanilla 3.0 syncs facebook perfectly. I haven't found any real bugs with it yet actually

3. Hitmanthe3rd

Jul 9, 2010
    Computer stuffs...
    Wisconsin
    It has that weird Black Bar behind the Internet and Calling Icon...I find it...Ugly

4. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Android Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2009
    Assistant Manager for Verizon Wireless
    NJ
    what black bar? lol the end of the screen?

And you guys really sync your facebook contacts on your phone?? Jesus..Thats like 1000 people i dont really know and dont really want the phone numbers of!

5. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Android Expert

Jan 9, 2010
    Restaurant Owner and Chef
    Denver
    I don't know what black bar he's talking about , and since I don't know what he's talking about it's gotta be something small

I don't sync my contacts but I do sync my phone contacts with there email, pictures and birthdays . I like peoples pictures coming up when they call me without having to attach a picture to there contact

6. Hitmanthe3rd

Jul 9, 2010
    Computer stuffs...
    Wisconsin
    Its not always Black....Its the Transparent Bar on the bottom of the screen that is behind Calling All Apps. and Messaging. I just find it Ugly. But thats just my opinion... And yeah But it doesnt SYNC all my friends. I have it set to just put the images of the friends I already have in my Contacts.