• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vanished Instagram Account

I am certain of three things.
First is that Instagram has an unbelievable glitch that may have cost me my sanity.
Secondly, is that it has driven me to tears followed by maniac-style laughter.
Third, something just as tragic has happened to you in the past or will happen to you in the future.
My problem. Two of my three Instagram accounts, otherwise unrelated, have completely vanished. I am deeply saddened from the loss of my marketing platform. For the reason that I am unable to log in, reset my password and upload to posts I have become deeply saddened.
It doesn't matter what device I use or how I attempt to resolve this problem; It simply doesn't work. I cannot use the reset email because it thinks my account doesn't exist. On top of that I cannot contact Instagram or Facebook directly or through blogs, DM's or other forms of support.
If an Instagram employee is reading this, please, I beg of you, do everything in your power to fix this problem and restore my account.
The previous location of my two missing accounts:
Instagram.com/josh.abernethy
Instagram.com/alexlovelle

Reactions: christianugoji45

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones