• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Variety of Evo Cases

Are these not the same cases we have been seeing?

I don't know about you guys and gals, but I am waiting for this one.
Oh ya I know you want it, oh yes daddy likeeeee:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0296.JPG
    IMG_0296.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 326
Upvote 0
If you look closely, you will notice the pics of the white cases floating around, are different. Look at the cut out for the kick stand. One has a larger round opening and the other doesn't. Might just well be different prototypes or two entirely different cases. Hmmmm..:thinking: :p

Also, in the pic above, why is the cut out on the white case so wide. it is much wider than would appear necessary.

Upvote 0
If you look closely, you will notice the pics of the white cases floating around, are different. Look at the cut out for the kick stand. One has a larger round opening and the other doesn't. Might just well be different prototypes or two entirely different cases. Hmmmm..:thinking: :p

Also, in the pic above, why is the cut out on the white case so wide. it is much wider than would appear necessary.

The white one I posted above is idenical the one that hopalee posted.
I kind of like the way the cutouts are, it's more uniform to me.

Upvote 0
Seidio sells Innocase!
Yeah, the Seidio Innocase II looks great for the EVO. I always get Seidio cases for my phones. They are very good quality and worth the extra money. I'm ordering my Seidio Innocase II today....Now I just have to figure out what to do about a screen protector. Zagg maybe???

must get both but the white one is beyond fab.
Those cases are doing a little too much for me and my taste..lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones