1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Various Questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by charliehowes, Mar 28, 2016.

1. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member
    None

May 5, 2010
    Can anyone please answer me the following questions ?
    Facebook won't sync, click on it to set it up but it never works.
    I've had the S2, S3, S4, S5 prior to the S7 Edge and everyone of those would automatically pick up my SD card as well as my phone when connected to my pc, this won't.
    I've made a couple of long calls since I got this phone last week & any call over 2 hours automatically cancels on 2 hours & one minute, why ?
    I keep getting an error message saying "Unfortunately, com.samsung.faceservice has stopped" what is this and why does it jeep stopping ?
    Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement

2. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member
    None

May 5, 2010
    Found out that the latest versions of Facebook do not sync contacts and calender for some reason.
    The problem when conecting my phone to the pc was because my phone was locked, something I've never done on previous Galaxys. When phone is unlocked I can access phone and sd card on pc.

If anyone has any idea as to why I can't make calls for longer than 2 hrs 1 minute or what "Unfortunately, com.samsung.faceservice has stopped" means I'd love to know.

3. bIOforger

bIOforger Android Expert
    None

Jun 19, 2014
    Male

Samsung Galaxy S7

The Samsung Galaxy S7 was launched in 2016 and was one of two devices in the lineup. The device features a 5.1-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 12MP rear camera.