• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root vegan tab ginger edition help

Phasetwist

Jun 1, 2012
Hey there, Im a noob at this kind of thing, and i just got my g tablet. I put vegan tab ginger edition on it but it doesnt look like the screenshots do and my wallpaper is not centered at all, like it'll take 3 screens to show the whole wallpaper...
I just need some help!

Sorry to crash a thread but all other threads appear to stop at 2011 and I haven't gotten any response on other boards.

Anyone else not able to get the alarm to work on Vegan 7.1 on Viewsonic g tablet? Any fixes? Other than that I'm liking the setup.

One other thing that happened was when I followed installation instructions to install "pershoots kernel" in order to overclock all I got on the reboot was the birds. It wouldn't go past the birds until I installed Vegan 7.1 again, then it was fine. It's like maybe I don't understand how to load a kernel--it's as if it took the place of the Vegan rom. Any ideas?

Michael

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones