1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Vehicle Maintenance Scheduler

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by ALFALFA1, Feb 6, 2011.

1. ALFALFA1

ALFALFA1 Lurker

Hi,

I'm a very primitave programmer and I know how the program should go and what needs to be on it I can't navigate the syntaxs, much to my frustration. I was hoping someone could help me out. I've seen simple oil change remindeing prgms and stuff but is very limited compared to what I'm thinking. This program should be able to handle all things done to the car even gas fiullups. It will require being able to pass row data back and forth from various delimited text files so it can be exported to excel. It should be able to have as many scheduled events as the user wants from transmission flushes, mileage based, to windshield wiper replacements, date based. It should promt the user of repairs done and pending repairs and allow the user to skip or enter them with a date, milage and cost of the repair, gas, etc. I could go on with things that could be included but I think you get the idea.

I've given it alot of thought and know all that needs to be on here and would be willing to give ideas and test it for anybody that would be willing to take this up.

Let me know,
    Eric

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dlflannery

dlflannery Lurker

Is the iPhone Gas Cubby app close to what you want? There is a free version and a $4.99 version.

Or there is Car Care for $2.99

Also if you Google "Android App Care Care" you get lots of hits. Granted all of them aren't what you want, but have you looked?