1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Verizon-Any new Androids coming out B4 XMAS/Iphone 4 S?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by pittguy578, Oct 5, 2011.

1. pittguy578

pittguy578 Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 6, 2009
    I am currently an Iphone 4 user..I had an Incredible and liked it..but I drank the Apple Kool-Aid and got an Iphone 4. I have been happy with it, but I have continued to use my Incredible as well on my Wi-Fi Network-no service.

The one thing that is important to me is the camera-that is the main reason I switched to Iphone..I wanted to be able to take decent pictures wherever I went. My contract is up in December...I may go 4S. I was just wondering if there are any new Droid phones coming out that may be able to match it. (Before January 1st)

Advertisement

2. Ussrbuddy

Ussrbuddy Newbie
    None

May 26, 2011
    Right now the samsung galaxy S2 seems to be the best android has to offer. As far as the phones that are rumored to come out, there's a lot of hype about Nexus Prime, but I don't think there is a release date for it yet, and I doubt that it'll be out for Christmas (although maybe).

Samsung is also working on the galaxy s3, which should have the quad-core processor. This one probably won't be out for Christmas. But I'm pretty sure it's going to change up the smart-phone game once it comes out.

If you're willing to wait, wait for the Galaxy S3, if not get the S2 right now, it's a great phone.