• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Verizon auto on/off WIFI app?

Anyone try it?

I'd rather not load my phone up with anything Verizon but was surprised to see this in the app store.

Basically turns on/off wifi depending on your location, you can edit areas in advance which is pretty nice.

thanks

It worked really well on my Inc! Why don't you try it. If you no likey just uninstall it :)

Reactions: Shockwave78
Upvote 0
Timeriffic or Profile Valet(location based)

I use timeriffic because my schedule is pretty normal. I have several profiles (drive to work, at work, drive home, home, sleeping hours, gym, before work, weekend awake hours). It takes a minute to set up but it's awesome. It turns on/off a variety of setting at any given time. It has helped with battery life on all of my devices because it gets me on wifi, turns up or down ringers, gps and bluetooth off, etc, without thinking about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones