• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Verizon Batteries - 30% off - Stack with 25% Corporate Discount

I thought on the package it said 1930 mAh? There's a picture in the other thread that shows 1930.

Yeah, the box has that printed on it. But when you open the box up and pull the battery out, it is printed on the battery as 1880 mAh.

It also has been shown on the internet as 1840 mAh.

I believe the info printed on the battery itself. Don't know why the box shows the different number.

Upvote 0
Guys, which website do you use to order it? I spent 2 days trying to order it directly from VerizonWireless site, login under my name, see corporate discount, than enter coupon BAT30 and get an error. I just called them directly and they are not aware of any coupon codes and were not able to apply it through their system over the phone. Please, advice!!!!

I ordered on my other lappy so I can't give you the exact link. However, the sign in was the same as usual. I just searched for accessories by droid x, it was the 2nd or 3rd option. Was able to stack, $27.81 shipped. Not a bad deal. This was about the last accessory I am going to buy until I actually get me phone!

Upvote 0
Thanks, Just ordered another one! I had just bought one a few days earlier. Now I will return it.

BAT30 promotion has been applied, total savings $9.75
Shipping Option ****
SED SHIP FEDEX OVNT 3PM Free
Tax** $1.59
Total Savings Today $17.50
Will appear on your next bill $24.33

Here is what it says on battery and box.

Attachments

• IMG_3247.JPG
    IMG_3247.JPG
    840.3 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
Thanks, Just ordered another one! I had just bought one a few days earlier. Now I will return it.

BAT30 promotion has been applied, total savings $9.75
Shipping Option ****
SED SHIP FEDEX OVNT 3PM Free
Tax** $1.59
Total Savings Today $17.50
Will appear on your next bill $24.33

Here is what it says on battery and box.

Correction, I just got an email saying they are out of stock.

Upvote 0
Yeah, the box has that printed on it. But when you open the box up and pull the battery out, it is printed on the battery as 1880 mAh.

I believe the info printed on the battery itself. Don't know why the box shows the different number.

So this picture (above) shows 1880/1930 and 'min/typ' on the actual battery. So is the box correct and does 1930 mean 'typical'??

Upvote 0
I ordered on my other lappy so I can't give you the exact link. However, the sign in was the same as usual. I just searched for accessories by droid x, it was the 2nd or 3rd option. Was able to stack, $27.81 shipped. Not a bad deal. This was about the last accessory I am going to buy until I actually get me phone!

I tried it again from the general link without being logged into VZW. It took BAT30 discount without a problem but in order to get 25% corporate discount I have to be logged in under my cell phone number. It didn't allow me to do that. I went ahead with an order anyway with 30% (did it 10 minutes ago and nothing indicated it being sold out). Will call them up tomorrow directly and complain about lack of corporate discount. Maybe they will be able to fix it directly in the order to stack it up, I hope.

Upvote 0
I tried it again from the general link without being logged into VZW. It took BAT30 discount without a problem but in order to get 25% corporate discount I have to be logged in under my cell phone number. It didn't allow me to do that. I went ahead with an order anyway with 30% (did it 10 minutes ago and nothing indicated it being sold out). Will call them up tomorrow directly and complain about lack of corporate discount. Maybe they will be able to fix it directly in the order to stack it up, I hope.

I was able to complete the order with corporate and BAT30 discount, then a few minutes later got an email saying it was out of stock.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

It's 1880/1930 mAh (min/typ), compared to the standard battery's 1500/1540. Not sure what it all means, but that's what they say on the battery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones