1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Boot Manager Users On 4.0.4 Chime In Plse

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gapi, Apr 22, 2012.

1. gapi

gapi Android Expert

Looking for tips and suggestions from Nexus Boot Manager users running a 4.0.4 ROM.

I am running AOKP B31/Lean Kernel 3.2.1 Exp1.
    In Slot 1 of the free version I am running B33/Lean Kernel 3.2.1 Exp1.

Totally green I went for it. It went ok but no gapps. I tried to install the ROM developers suggested GAPPS. I tried it several times in all kinds of ways and found myself needing to do a battery pull and restore my nandroid.

I went to the Init 2 Winit Forums and found the ics thing not to be discussed that much yet however a member posted a gapps that will work for ics in BM. See the link to a post in that thread.

(March 10th, 2012, 11:30 pm ) Gapps for boot manager can be found here these will work for ics with boot manager Problem With GAPPS .

I flashed that gapps and wound up with Market instead of Google Play but I was moving forward. I could now sign in. After that it all updated.

Where I am stumbling is flashing inverted apps. And making nandroids or backups of the slots. I get dyslexia and confusion there.

But hey! I am LOVING booting to and from ROMs in 1 minute!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gapi

gapi Android Expert

Update, I loaded Liquid Smooth into a slot and it has its own gapps so it went well. But I could not get to my pictures. It would not let me see much of my internal storage folders. Sheesh.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews