• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon "call list" check-in

lamoglinsgal

Android Expert
Jun 23, 2010
Virginia
When I had my upgrade fiasco (changed my number, lost my upgrade, got it back) I was told by phone and email that the CS I spoke to would be calling me to follow-up on the 24th. I'm wondering how many other folks were promised phone calls, and thought we could check in here to see whether that happens or not. :cool:

When I had my upgrade fiasco (changed my number, lost my upgrade, got it back) I was told by phone and email that the CS I spoke to would be calling me to follow-up on the 24th. I'm wondering how many other folks were promised phone calls, and thought we could check in here to see whether that happens or not. :cool:

From my personal experience, I wouldn't hold my breath. Besides they are going to be VERY busy activating those 2 or 3 Xooms and remaining quiet about the Thunderbolt.

Reactions: ckochinsky125
Upvote 0
Oh, I'm sure. I'm about 20/80 on getting a phone call. I'm just curious to see the end results.

You know, now that you mention it, the Xoom could very well be (and I'm sure someone else has already mentioned this) part of the delay. I mean, who's going to shell out the $700-$800 or whatever it is for that and throw in a TB because we're all overflowing with cash? The Xoom does look very cool, but considering I just got a new Gateway 20" all-in-one touch screen for $629, that's just crazy!

Upvote 0
Oh, I'm sure. I'm about 20/80 on getting a phone call. I'm just curious to see the end results.

You know, now that you mention it, the Xoom could very well be (and I'm sure someone else has already mentioned this) part of the delay. I mean, who's going to shell out the $700-$800 or whatever it is for that and throw in a TB because we're all overflowing with cash? The Xoom does look very cool, but considering I just got a new Gateway 20" all-in-one touch screen for $629, that's just crazy!

Agree how can at&t sell the atrix for $499 and that has better specs. I know at&t doesnt really have 4g yet but still the atrix will last a full 2 years since the OS will begin to move to fully utilize the dual core. It just doesnt seem right for verizon to charge almost 200 more for a phone with lesser specs. smh

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones