• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Can one Nandroid be moved to another Nexus.

ymDroid

Apr 4, 2010
Northern Virginia
So my wife any I both have a Nexus. Both are rooted, running all the same root type apps.

I used my last grade to get her an S3.

I really want to take over her phone because it has a much better screen that mine.

Can I make a copy of my current Nandroid, move it over to her Nexus, and just use clockwork to flash my phone to hers? (Also move my SIM over to hers)

Thanks in advance!

I know this is a little off topic but what do you mean her screen is better than yours?

I got my nexus on release day, and ended up exchanging it twice because the screen had banding. I finally got one whose banding wasnt as noticeable. Then three months later, we got the wife's Nexus, and the screen on this thing was amazing. Not a hint of banding, incredibly bright, even set to low....really a complete different phone from my build.

So now that I have two, I'd like to use the better one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones