• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Contract Question

Androider93

Sep 27, 2010
Alright well my dad needs a new phone, and I want a new phone too. There is 1 upgrade available and I was planning on using it. But he really needs a new phone. My upgrade will be available in december. Is there any way if I use the upgrade available right now that my dad will be able to get an upgrade on his phone before december? I wish I would have caught the BOGO deal but I think it just ended.

Edit: My dad would probably want a Droid 2 or Droid X

Alright well my dad needs a new phone, and I want a new phone too. There is 1 upgrade available and I was planning on using it. But he really needs a new phone. My upgrade will be available in december. Is there any way if I use the upgrade available right now that my dad will be able to get an upgrade on his phone before december? I wish I would have caught the BOGO deal but I think it just ended.

Edit: My dad would probably want a Droid 2 or Droid X

VZW treats a two year contract that's 20 months in as eligible for the renewal discount. Earlier this month I renewed three phones that were out of contract and one that expired in mid-December and got renewal discounts on all lines, plus the BOGO and NE2 discounts. Nice deal.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones