• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

verizon CSR told me that promo code PRMCD10 does not work if you already have NE2 discount

Wrong.

I used the promo code this morning on top of NE2. You can't use free shipping code and 10% code together. Have to choose one or the other. Overnight shiping is $8.99, versus $15 for 10% off, so i used the 10% off and paid for shipping.

You can get free 2 day shipping, but probably won't get delivered till monday.

I ordered online, so not sure if its good over the phone.

Upvote 0
Wrong.

I used the promo code this morning on top of NE2. You can't use free shipping code and 10% code together. Have to choose one or the other. Overnight shiping is $8.99, versus $15 for 10% off, so i used the 10% off and paid for shipping.

You can get free 2 day shipping, but probably won't get delivered till monday.

I ordered online, so not sure if its good over the phone.

I got free overnight and 10% off. I didn't use a code for shipping though... it was just automatic.

Upvote 0
I thought the phones were shipped overnight if ordered before 4:30 p.m? That is what the Verizon website says anyway. I ordered mine at 12:30 a.m. this moring and have the confirmation. I sure hope I get it tomorrow. When I ordered my Motorola Droid I had it before noon the next day.

The promo code did not work for me. I got a message that it wasn't allowed. I purchased mine at full retail.

Upvote 0
I thought the phones were shipped overnight if ordered before 4:30 p.m? That is what the Verizon website says anyway. I ordered mine at 12:30 a.m. this moring and have the confirmation. I sure hope I get it tomorrow. When I ordered my Motorola Droid I had it before noon the next day.

The promo code did not work for me. I got a message that it wasn't allowed. I purchased mine at full retail.

If you click on the "Details" link mentioned in the promo, it states that some orders will automatically receive this option, or some will have ot use the code.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones