1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Cyanogenmod 10.1.2 toro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BCM, Jul 26, 2013.

1. BCM

BCM Well-Known Member

I have been having issues with not receiving my Facebook notifications (they are turned on). I have tried clearing the cache and re-installing the apps but no luck with that.

Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone have suggestions for a resolution?

Thank you!
    Bryan

2. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

Did you do a clean or dirty flash?

3. BCM

BCM Well-Known Member

Well I wiped the cache and did a factory reset. I'm not sure of the difference between clean & dirty flashes.

4. teddyearp

teddyearp Android Expert

What you did was pretty much a clean flash. A dirty flash is just wiping cache or nothing at all and flashing the ROM and gapps.

Do you have the latest version of Facebook for android? It's funny because I usually have a hard time keeping my facebook notifications turned off.

5. BCM

BCM Well-Known Member

Yes, I have the newest versions. It's funny because I am having the same issue with my Nexus 7 and Facebook notifications.

6. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

Where is Cyanogenmod 10.1.2 toro available for the Nexus at?

7. BCM

BCM Well-Known Member

8. KrazyIrishman

KrazyIrishman Lurker

I've been running Cyanogenmod 10.2 for over a week now. Fast and buttery with great mods so far.

9. KrazyIrishman

KrazyIrishman Lurker

Time to eat crow... Seems like almost all of the 4.3 Roms are having Data handoff and MMS issues on the Nexus. I had to roll back to 4.2 until they get to the bottom of it.

10. Ed5275

Ed5275 Well-Known Member

Same issues here. GPS was broken and data was a big problem. Went back to 4.2 and it has been great.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews