1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Verizon Droid 3, Corperate Sync and Attachmets: HELP!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Toby85Droided, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Toby85Droided

Toby85Droided Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2012
    Hi All,

I am new and didn't know where to turn. Needs some help! Love my Motorola droid 3 but I use it for business primarily and have cooperate sync with my exchange server at my office. It works great except for 1 issue. I can't download an attachment to a corporate sync email (exchange server 2000) over 250kb. In my line of work I receive PDF's and other reports that are over 2-12 mb and it would be nice to be able to read them on the spot and forward them. I have gone to 3 IT guys and none knows how to fix this. I have tested hotmail and gmail and it can handle these just fine with no issues and downloads super fast.

I see no setting on corporate sync for attachment size on my droid and have searched exhaustively. Is this a setting server side?

I had a blackberry before this phone and it worked flawlessly with the same server and synced every single email I have on the server and I have 22k emails!

Thanks so much!

Advertisement

2. SecretAgentMan

None

Aug 24, 2011
    This is just a WAG. Maybe try a different e-mail client like Touchdown.

I don't have any issues opening attachments over 250K using Touchdown; however, I'm on a 2007 Exchange Server.

3. fascinated

fascinated Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    You might look around in the Microsoft Knowledge base for Exchange 2000. It may have something to do with active sync under that version of exchange. Do you have any other devices in your office that use active sync?

I have my D3 connected to my exchange server 2007 with no issues downloading attachments using the stock email app.