1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [Verizon] first time rooting. any advice?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by XxventanaxX, Feb 2, 2014.

1. XxventanaxX

XxventanaxX Member
    None

Feb 2, 2012
    Male
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    first time rooting for this is one of the first times i am actually staying with android ha. I was able to easily jailbreak my iphone when i had it but i heard rooting is a lot more advance and alot harder to do. any advice on how to do it properly without messing it up. thanks.

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Actually it's a lot easier (if you use a one click program to do it). Install the LG Mobile Phone Support in the computer and run the one click rooting program you choose.

Doing it manually is more difficult - you have find an exploit that will give you temporary root.

moeb33 and XxventanaxX like this.
  3. XxventanaxX

XxventanaxX Member
    None

Feb 2, 2012
    Male
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    Is it kind of kike cydia? Where i have a program to look at all the tweeks i can do? And csn you suggest any programs that woukd make the battery life even better? Also which root do i use?

4. afmracer6

afmracer6 Member
    None

Jan 6, 2012
    use ioroot to root. use flashify to install cwm or twrp recovery. make sure you click ethernet to get your phone to go into debug mode during root process.
    you are welcome to pm me if you have any questions or problems. i . have this phone pretty dialed. :flybye:

LG G2

The LG G2 has a 5.2-inch display with 1080p resolution. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera, NFC, and more.
Tags: