1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] Galaxy Nexus (LTE) CM9 tethering issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by iwn730, Apr 29, 2012.

1. iwn730

iwn730 Newbie

Hello, From what I have seen is that right after the April 25 build of the official nightly is that the tethering option keeps on crashing when selected. When I try to tether using the stock android tether application it just says unfortunately, settings has stop. When I try to use wireless tether it works just fine. Can I get some help please, should I wipe? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2. jbdan

jbdan Extreme Android User

A lot of folks have reported this. Looks like its broken. It works on my 4/22 build which I've been since it dropped. Bet its fixed soon. Running aokp m5 now man is it nice!

3. gapi

gapi Android Expert

Can you guys help me understand how to get the CM9 build. For the life of me I have dyslexia in finding the download specifically for the Galaxy Nexus.

I want to try it in a Boot Manager Slot.

Thanks

4. Bramsy

Bramsy Android Expert

5. gapi

gapi Android Expert

Are there any instructions? Are Gapps included?

Thanks

6. Bramsy

Bramsy Android Expert

Due to licensing restrictions, these apps cannot come pre-installed with CyanogenMod and must be installed separately. CyanogenMod does not require Google Apps to function properly, however, to take full advantage of the Android system, Google Apps are recommended.

Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki
    (Note, you must use packs dated 3/4 and later!)

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews