• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Verizon Galaxy Tab 7" sch-1800 manual activation?

Maybe this has been answered but I have searched to no avail: Is there a way to manually enter verizon activation information on the galaxy tab 7? I have the droid x and for instance if you are outside of verizon territory and do a factory reset, I have to bypass activation screen, hit the phone dialer, dial a series of 0's and manually enter the information given to me by verizon to activate the phone. I am wondering is there a similar process for galaxy tab? I have bypassed activation screen and can access entire tablet and functions, but was wondering about activating for 3g. Was wanting to try to enter some of my phone info to try to get 3g to work on tablet. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones