• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Happy New Year! Successfully flashed Custom ROM first time ever!

zzpree

Dec 16, 2012
Seattle
Hey all! Special shout out to all those who helped me through this! I never expected this kinda of help online, what a community.

Liamo_210 :)
Metfanant :)
DK|1 :)
Talontrax :)

AND a special shot out to my dude

Mikestony:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::) who really held many hand through this.

Quick tidbit: This was really easy to do with all the help here, so if you been putting it off......Don't.... it is really gratifying

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hey all! Special shout out to all those who helped me through this! I never expected this kinda of help online, what a community.

Liamo_210 :)
Metfanant :)
DK|1 :)
Talontrax :)

AND a special shot out to my dude

Mikestony:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::) who really held many hand through this.

Quick tidbit: This was really easy to do with all the help here, so if you been putting it off......Don't.... it is really gratifying

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Now this forum is starting to see what I meant when I introduced Mikestony a couple weeks ago! NOT TO TAKE AWAY FROM OTHERS WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP but he will simply and tirelessly dig as deep for as long as he needs to to get to the core in order to help those in 'trouble' :D

Kudos Mikey!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones