• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Help with encrypting phone

cusjs

Android Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2010
Pangea
I am currently running JBsourcery-V3.2, GAPPS provided by JBS and Franco Kernel MS6. I recently completely wiped my phone and started over from stock. I need to encrypt my phone for work. When I attempt to run the process the phone just restarts and no encryption has taken place, this process takes literally the time it would take to reboot the phone. Any help solving this would be awesome.

I am currently running JBsourcery-V3.2, GAPPS provided by JBS and Franco Kernel MS6. I recently completely wiped my phone and started over from stock. I need to encrypt my phone for work. When I attempt to run the process the phone just restarts and no encryption has taken place, this process takes literally the time it would take to reboot the phone. Any help solving this would be awesome.

Never mind found the answer here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1451655&page=3

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones