• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Horror Stories Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read my thread dedicated to the battery issue and the onslaught of attack and paranoid anger, you'd see that i did not establish the one here. Blame yourself.

Did not establish the one what? You opened this thread, we said you were wrong, then you decided we were all "turds" and "gay techno" whatevers. You began personally attacking for no reason. I don't blame myself for a thing. The best thing that can happen to this is that the Mods close and delete this thread. Filed under useless slander.

Upvote 0
Think I'll stick around. And my 20 other profiles will too. Would be crazy if you logged on and the forum one day and it was flooded with like 10,000 threads devoted to blackberry chargers frying Inc's. :cool:

Honestly I don't give a shit what you do bro. I don't run this site, I don't pay for it, it is a free service dedicated to helping people learn and express. Sometimes learning comes from being wrong and the expressions being made by members will go against your "concrete evidence." If you feel like throwing a teenage girl temper tantrum and "raging against the machine" by flooding it knock yourself out.

Upvote 0
Honestly I don't give a shit what you do bro. I don't run this site, I don't pay for it, it is a free service dedicated to helping people learn and express. Sometimes learning comes from being wrong and the expressions being made by members will go against your "concrete evidence." If you feel like throwing a teenage girl temper tantrum and "raging against the machine" by flooding it knock yourself out.

Interesting you used the term "helping" in the same instance with this forum. All i've seen are attacks on those who present information not akin to the ideologies of the forum swamp rats who obviously think they rule here.

And, it wouldn't be "rage against the machine", but more like "dismantle the machine".

Upvote 0
Interesting you used the term "helping" in the same instance with this forum. All i've seen are attacks on those who present information not akin to the ideologies of the forum swamp rats who obviously think they rule here.

And, it wouldn't be "rage against the machine", but more like "dismantle the machine".

Once again you seem not to realize that the blame you placed was arbitrary. You are too stubborn to understand and accept that USB is a tech standard. Any hard proof that is put in front of you (such as the screenshot from Verizon's very own website) you brush off and claim that they are lying to you.

You clearly are living in a world with an expanded sense of self-worth and importance. It's also obviously impossible to get you to open your eyes and understand that you aren't right.

Again, rage or dismantle it's just immature and ridiculous. I'm not sure who you're trying to impress with your threats, but truthfully it just makes you look like more of a jackass than anything.

Upvote 0
I will state this as simply as I can for those of you that have either failed to read or cannot understand the rules of this forum.

Personal attacks WILL NOT be tolerated. End of story.

If it is going on, report it. If you are doing it stop it.

The offending parties in this thread will receive infractions shortly.

Thread Closed.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones