1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Verizon] hyperdrive has ruined my life...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Addicted, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Addicted

Addicted Member

I'm desperate for some help from someone who's got some experience with Hyperdrive... I've installed dozens of roms from my Eris to my DInc2 to my 'Bolt to my GNex but never had this happen to me.

After I wipe data, cache and dalvik... I install the Rom. I've tried it from custom to naked and everything in between. When it boots, it will stop short and start over. Eventually it will get to the set up so I let it sit for 10 minutes or so(it sat untouched all night last night). I set it up, and everything looks like I'm good to go but them it decides it hates me and reboots. It will get about half way through booting and start all over. What could I have done wrong? I really like what little bit I've been able to see of the rom and want to use it. any help would be appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Perhaps a fresh download and verify the MD5, if listed?

3. Addicted

Addicted Member

I tried to install alliance, it installs the same way as hyper... it does the exact same thing. So am I possibly messing up anything with the installer?

4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

The aroma installer?
    Sorry, I'm not familiar with those roms, that's why I ask ;)

5. maplewood

maplewood Well-Known Member

Are you using Safestrap? If you are be sure that when the installer is done that you do NOT reboot but rather exit out of the installer and going back to the Safestrap home screen. Then flash the appropriate modules for your device. (And reflash SuperSu for good measure).

I'm taking a leap of faith that you're using something like a i545 that needs these things. If you're not using Safestrap ignore all this.

6. Addicted

Addicted Member

Not on safestrap. I've got CMW installed on a pre 4.3 phone...

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews