1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Verizon Issue's

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Sleblanc77, Mar 8, 2016.

?

What should I do

1. Should I send them my phone in a box?

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Should I call them and again explain it's their fault for shutting it off?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sleblanc77

Sleblanc77 Lurker
    None

Mar 8, 2016
    Female
    I have a contract with Verizon. I had my account is on a credit card for auto payment withdrawal each month. So all I had to do was call in and make my payment and it came out of the account they had on file. OK that account (debit card ) was hacked "yes" I was hit for 98 dollars. But my point is this, I called three weeks ago to Verizon and told them to cancel out the card they had and put this new account on file. The lady I spoke to was so nice and helped me in a very nice way. She replies "You are all set new account is active she said'. And she asked "would you like to set up an auto withdrawal". So we did. And now I just went to use my phone and its been shut off. Now mind you they have all the new information. And it's on auto withdrawal. I am ferrous I'm so pissed at these people it's not funny, Im ready to mail them my phone and tell them to shove it you know where. I've paid my phone bill and I get this. Ugh...Ugh....

Advertisement

2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

Did they set up a new account or just update the old one?
    Can you view your account online, did they actually take a payment? I'd call them and see just what is going on. CS has gotten much, much better over the years but they are still prone to messing up where billing is concerned. They will fix it, once they figure out where the problem is.

mikedt likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    Is this a question or a rant? If it's a Verizon problem, they need to fix it.

4. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    Retired and loving it.
    Oklahoma grasslands
    From what I read in your post, it is not clear if when you called in to CS, did you make the current payment? If all you did was to change the CC number to a good one, and you did NOT make the past due payment, then what they did was to be expected.

I have been with Verizon for over 20 years, and I have had emails show up that "payment unable to be processed".

I always just signed into the Verizon Web portal, fixed the problem, which was usually the result of a CC/Debit card number being changed. Clicked on "Pay Now" and all was fixed.

getting upset and sending the phone back is not the way to handle it, call CS and see what is going on. They have always bent over backwards to see that I am happy.

mikedt likes this.