1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Verizon Jelly Bean Update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SEadeh, Jan 5, 2013.

1. SEadeh

SEadeh Newbie

Anybody else get the official JB update from Verizon last night?

2. TurboShane

TurboShane Newbie

Your a little late to the party. LOL

3. SEadeh

SEadeh Newbie

Lol. When was it officially pushed out? I don't really check the forums much anymore. Last time I checked the forums people could only flash JB for the Verizon version.

4. dennygreen

dennygreen Android Enthusiast

December, I think

5. racefan25

racefan25 Member

Yes I got mine last night also. Had no choice it forced it on me turned phone on and it started to install in 1 minute before I could even do anything.

6. 13ilgal

13ilgal Well-Known Member

That's how mine got pushed down, too. No choice. So far, I don't really see any difference - not faster, not slower. The only way I know it really changed is that the version number is different in the Settings, and it now says "Verizon Wireless" when I pull down notifications.

7. JeriS

JeriS Newbie

I got mine a couple of days ago. I don't really see anything different, just a few minor cosmetic changes and maybe just a bit more speed, but my battery is draining faster and it seems to have something to do with maps. I didn't change any settings so I'm trying to figure out what's going on.

8. javamann

javamann Android Enthusiast

You might try Google Now and find that there IS an improvement.

JM

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews