• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Jelly Bean Update

That's how mine got pushed down, too. No choice. So far, I don't really see any difference - not faster, not slower. The only way I know it really changed is that the version number is different in the Settings, and it now says "Verizon Wireless" when I pull down notifications.

Yes I got mine last night also. Had no choice it forced it on me turned phone on and it started to install in 1 minute before I could even do anything.

Upvote 0
I got mine a couple of days ago. I don't really see anything different, just a few minor cosmetic changes and maybe just a bit more speed, but my battery is draining faster and it seems to have something to do with maps. I didn't change any settings so I'm trying to figure out what's going on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones