• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon jellybean

Yes, but hopefully, we'll get an early leak of the test update for us Rooters to jump on. That's all I'm waiting for. I give it a month after the GSM update, so only a few more weeks.

I would say your estimate is not off the mark. Since VZW Gnex's got 4.0.4 about a month or so after the GSM version did. Google posted the factory image to their website a few days before VZW started pushing it out. A good indicator of when it is coming is when you start hearing reports of VZW soak testing. I saw some reports of that about a week or two before the OTA.

Here is the link to the factory images :

https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images#yakju

Upvote 0
Didn't read through the whole thread but what about Jelly Bean not having support for flash, I know there are work around but what do you think?

Adobe is ending support for Flash on everything. Android just happens to be first on the chopping block. Linux support is also ending, and it won't be long before Win/OSX follows. Adobe is going to focus more on HTML5 instead of Flash, which makes sense. The writing is on the wall for Flash.

Also, Flash still works in JB, so it's not a huge problem. It'll be less and less of one as HTML5 pages replace Flash more and more.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones